Monday, April 5, 2010
i dont care.

i don't care, how bad your temper is.
i don't care, if you dun trust me.
i don't care, what you heard from others.
i don't care if you dun wan to listen.
i don't care if you never understand.
or even
i dun care, if you doesn't like how I'm.
I'm just telling you cause, no matter what.
no matter how much things changes.
i just wanna let you know that.
i only love you.
my one and only, BabyLaoGong.
i doesn't need to care of how people look at me.
i just wan you to know, now
no matter what, where, how, when, i just understand that
I'm rightfully yours <3
6:06 AM
♥
Monday, April 5, 2010
i dont care.

i don't care, how bad your temper is.
i don't care, if you dun trust me.
i don't care, what you heard from others.
i don't care if you dun wan to listen.
i don't care if you never understand.
or even
i dun care, if you doesn't like how I'm.
I'm just telling you cause, no matter what.
no matter how much things changes.
i just wanna let you know that.
i only love you.
my one and only, BabyLaoGong.
i doesn't need to care of how people look at me.
i just wan you to know, now
no matter what, where, how, when, i just understand that
I'm rightfully yours <3
6:06 AM
♥