BabyLaoGong♥ Baby, thanks for being there for me. It okay that sometimes you have to leave me alone and go somewhere that you needed to go. I can understand de. :D It okay when sometimes you have mood swing due to somethings that 'Fan' you. It okay that things you do, sometime may hurt alot. Baby i know you are in a bad mood. Cheer up kay :D Im always here for you dear. I ♥ EddieTanTzeMeng :D AgnesKoh`Cupcake nuer I don't know what happen. but always remember, im just a phone call away alrite:] nuer, alway remember, im 24hrs for you.. just text me when you feel like it. i will be here waiting:D
I don't know what is wrong with you. I don't know, why must you say you dun wan to leave me alone and yet? now you are telling me that, you are not coming back le. So what should i do now? cry or should i be angry?
7:58 AM ♥
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
updated :]
BabyLaoGong♥ Baby, thanks for being there for me. It okay that sometimes you have to leave me alone and go somewhere that you needed to go. I can understand de. :D It okay when sometimes you have mood swing due to somethings that 'Fan' you. It okay that things you do, sometime may hurt alot. Baby i know you are in a bad mood. Cheer up kay :D Im always here for you dear. I ♥ EddieTanTzeMeng :D AgnesKoh`Cupcake nuer I don't know what happen. but always remember, im just a phone call away alrite:] nuer, alway remember, im 24hrs for you.. just text me when you feel like it. i will be here waiting:D
I don't know what is wrong with you. I don't know, why must you say you dun wan to leave me alone and yet? now you are telling me that, you are not coming back le. So what should i do now? cry or should i be angry?