Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I dunnoe what i wan~

Can you tell me why? why, sometimes it hurts?
2 more day till our 10 months.
i should be happy rite?
but why, may be it because i just done crying?
maybe it because, im still not use to the pain?
maybe im just thinking too much bah.
My love story, was suppose to be happy.
no quarrel, no crying.
I maybe tired, but i will never let go.
I maybe crying, but i will still put hope in love.
I maybe hurt, but i never give up.
Lynn is learning to grow up.
7:27 AM
♥
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I dunnoe what i wan~

Can you tell me why? why, sometimes it hurts?
2 more day till our 10 months.
i should be happy rite?
but why, may be it because i just done crying?
maybe it because, im still not use to the pain?
maybe im just thinking too much bah.
My love story, was suppose to be happy.
no quarrel, no crying.
I maybe tired, but i will never let go.
I maybe crying, but i will still put hope in love.
I maybe hurt, but i never give up.
Lynn is learning to grow up.
7:27 AM
♥